Returns and Cancellations
We offer a money back satisfaction guarantee within 14 days of original shipment contingent upon the following requirements being met by the customer.
1. Our Terms & Conditions has been met. Please review this policy.
2. ALL MINERALS AND FOSSILS PRICED $3 or LESS ARE NOT RETURNABLE. NO CREDITS OR REFUNDS ON THESE ITEMS.
3. You have notified us of the return by email at [email protected] or phone 435-275-4445, please call during business hours (10:30AM to 5PM, M-F) US Mountain Time.
4. You are the original buyer.
5. All Item(s) are to be returned with all original identification labels. and in original condition and new condition in the case of new lapidary equipment and books. SALES ARE FINAL for all USED equipment, which are sold AS IS with no guarantees or warrantees implied.
6. All items are returned in the original packaging. If an item is damaged or lost during its return trip NO refund or credit will be offered. If the original package was damaged upon delivery, please consult with your post master for your options. Options may include sending back the original package within another box or taking photos of the damage.
7. All items are returned as sent (insured, priority mail etc., delivery confirmation) at the expense of the customer.
8. Item(s) must be an individual specimen. There are no refunds for printed or electronic media, maps or posters.
If a return is deemed acceptable by Cedar Rock Shop, we will refund the full or partial payment amount (excluding shipping/handling) via the original payment method (Credit Card, Check etc.). If you prefer a credit to your account, toward the price of another specimen online, the credit must be applied within 120 days of the return. Returns post marked after the 14 day return policy mentioned above will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
Please note that we do not ship items “on approval”. Payment must be made first.
It is actually quite rare for items to be damaged or destroyed during shipment, however it does occasionally happen. If your package arrives with visible damage on the box make notes (or take photos) of the damage and carefully unpack and unwrap the items. If damage has also occurred to the items send us an email right away at [email protected], and we will determine the best course of action. We may issue a refund, a website credit, find a replacement, or if the package was insured file a claim with USPS or other carrier.
Please return all items to:
Cedar Rock & Bead Shop
718 W 400 N #4
Cedar City, UT